Youtube cheerleading.... guru?!

Hi everyone!

On December 26, 2009 i made a Youtube account dedicated to cheerleading (& cheer tumbling.)
My goal? To help people learn the basics of cheerleading!
No, I'm not an amazing cheerleader or tumbler.
I made this Youtube so I could share what I have learned form my own experiences.
& I want to learn even more!

I've seen young teens on Yahoo! Answers ask about cheerleading,
and this is the reason I made this Youtube... So I could answer their questions.
...

My first Youtube account was made a little over 3 years ago,
I remember I didn't start watching youtube beauty until over a year after that.
I didn't even know there was this whole little community of beauty gurus within Youtube.

Why do I bring this up?
Because I feel that Youtube has grown so much.

What I want to do is.. be apart of a 'new' type of guru.
A cheerleading guru on youtube.
I'm ready to start sharing with you what I have learned,
and i'm ready to learn from YOU.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment