My tumbling goals:

Here's my tumbling time line: 
(I know I'm slow at getting new skills, but I only tumble once a week for an hour half the year...)

- July 2007- started cheer tumbling.
- May 2008- standing back handspring on cheese mat.
- May 2009- standing back handspring on floor.
- October 2009- roundoff back handspring.
- December 2009- back tuck on cheese mat.
- August 2010- roundoff two backhandspring.
- September 2010- roundoff tuck.

Right now, my goals are:
- Multiple standing backhandsprings.
- Back handspring tuck.
- Standing back tuck.
- Roundoff multiple back handsprings.
- Roundoff back handspring tuck.

I know these are crazy goals, but I really feel like they are achievable in two months.
My last day of tumbling for the year in right after New Years. I don't think I will be able to keep tumbling through out the Spring because of schoolwork and probably spring track. 

xo,
Liz <3

0 comments:

Leave a Comment